Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hot! Hot! Hot!

The temps are back up today. It is already in the 90's. I went out to a bake sale for the local pet animal league. It was outside at our local farm/feed store. I thought it was going to be inside - nope. I felt sorry for those people who were going to sit out there all day long. After a couple of minutes looking things over I just grabbed something for a couple dollars and got the hell out of there. I couldn't wait to get home and in air conditioning. So what did I buy - rice krispy treats. They are all kind of mushed together because of sitting in the sun - it will be interesting eating later on to be sure.

I have a load of clothes in the dryer but after yesterday, I've decided to wait until tomorrow to go down and get them. Hopefully the swelling in my knee will be down by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004