Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Heat and Humidity

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, July 07, 2008

Heat and Humidity

It is hot here in Tidy Town - and extremely humid! I stepped outside to get the mail earlier and thought I was going to melt. But 18 boxes of Cheerios came in today's mail and so it was worth it. The Frog Wrangler is really bothered by the heat and is laying across the air conditioning vent to keep cool. Thunderstorms are supposed to be coming in this afternoon and are in the forecast for the next couple days, so I guess the steaminess of today will last for awhile.

I woke up yesterday morning with my face swollen from an infected tooth. I'm waiting to hear from the doctor's office about an antibiotic prescription. In the meantime, the Frog Wrangler and I are going to go take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004