Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
We made it back for a picture. I wasn't sure if we would or not. But we both feel a bit better after a long nap. The Frog Wrangler laid next to the bed and here is laying right next to my chair. Every now and then she lifts her head for a reassuring pat and then she goes back to sleep.

Other than today's fall down the cellar steps she had been having a pretty good week. The temperatures here finally abated, especially overnight, making it much easier for sleeping.

So today she getting a little extra attention. All I could think when I took this picture was of that lady on the commercial who says "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!" I guess that statement would have worked for both us for a bit today.

Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004