Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler and I were awaken rudely this morning about 4:30 when a 5.2 magnitude earthquake hit. There have been a number of 4+ aftershocks, just to keep us on our toes.

The weather here was in the upper 90's today. I made a quick run over to Walmart to do some grocery shopping. I was a puddle by the time I got home! I sat in my chair and drank a couple cool glasses of water to cool down. Tomorrow I have to go over to pick up my angel food order. That should give me more than enough groceries for the rest of the month. I didn't buy very much at Walmart and it was almost $100. Yikes, prices sure have gone up.

I have a small pet peeve to bitch about - turkey bacon. I don't know who thought up the idea, but it doesn't taste anything like bacon. It's like chewing tough, overcoked turkey! I'll use up the last of the package, but I can't say I'll enjoy it. Oh well, I'll know for next time. I've also tried ground turkey in place of ground meat and I didn't care for that substitution either.

Shadow has had a good week, although like me, she detests the hot weather. She is shedding like crazy. Here she is standing in front of my walker - obviously wanting to take it out for a spin.

Here's hoping you have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004