Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I'm not sure how this picture is going to show on the blog - on my 20 inch monitor it looks fantastic. The Frog Wrangler has ensconced herself on top of the air conditioning vent. Of course that means her pillows had to move to the vent too. Here she is keeping cool in style! The Wrangler has had a pretty good week. Like me, she hates this 90 plus degree weather, so we're both keeping as still as possible and enjoying the a.c.

Television has been especially bad this week with a lot of talent on vacation. This next week things should be back to normal a bit. This week did see the beginning of the second season of Ghost Hunters International - they were off to a castle in New Zealand. I want one of those new cameras that caught the ghosts in the ballroom. It can see infrared and ultraviolet as well as regular lighting. How scary when he took a picture that showed people sitting at one of the tables watching them....... thank goodness the Wrangler was nearby to keep me safe! LOL

The Frog Wrangler want to be sure you all have a good weekend. We're hoping to go to the ag fair for a bit this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004