Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Excessive Heat Warnings

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Excessive Heat Warnings

We went under the excessive heat warnings here yesterday with a heat index of 105. I opened the door earlier to get my mail and it just takes your breath away. The Wrangler and I are staying inside at a nice cool 76 degrees. I made a Walmart pizza yesterday - yummy! They really are good and so much cheaper than if you order delivery.

I've been keeping the computer and television turned off to conserve power. Although I did peek at the news and saw that hundreds of baby penquins have washed up on the shores of South America dead. The thaw in the ice shelves have required penquins to go further and further out into the open waters. And that the land managment wants to slaughter thousands of wild horses that they've corraled out west. Ugh! Will we ever learn......

Back to keeping cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004