Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A couple of quiet days

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, July 28, 2008

A couple of quiet days

Both the Frog Wrangler and I have taken it easy the last couple of days. I've kept my left leg elevated as much as possible. It's still quite sore but I'm able to get around the house. The temps here have soared into the mid-90's and are supposed to be there all week.

I bought Zuma for my computer a while ago and so yesterday I tried that for a bit. A frog spits out different colored balls - you get three in a row and they disappear. It's a bit of fun but I'm not good with video games.

Last night we had quite a thunderstorm - which just made all the heat worse, because now it's really humid too. More showers are supposed to come in tomorrow night. As long as it doesn't mess with my television viewing for the evening. Though not much is on until Wednesday - I enjoy Ghost Hunters and they're doing an international version right now that's really cool - mostly for seeing the castles and such that they go to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004