Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Busy Morning

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Busy Morning

Last night I broke down and took one of my strongest pain killers. That meant that I got a fairly good night of sleep and this morning I was up early ready and raring to go! This morning, still with some relief, I decided to run some errands. I made it to the post office and to Ace Hardware to pick up some cheesecloth to wrap my latest fruitcakes. Then across the street to Save-A-Lot to pick up some locally grown peppers. I felt well enough that on the way home I decided to stop at the bakery looking for some Italian long rolls, and when they didn't have them I swung by the Buy-Low. No one in Tidy Town makes Italian long rolls. Just like you can't find tofu - of any type. I do miss not being near an Asian market. And a decent bakery. A Thai restaurant. An Indian restaurant. A good pizza parlor..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004