Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Busy Couple of Days

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Busy Couple of Days

It was late last night when I sat down at the computer and a little too late to post. I spent yesterday cleaning from top to bottom - today I should be cleaning from bottom to top but my knees are screaming at me, so I'm taking a day off. I came out this morning around 6 and plopped in my chair and fell asleep till well after 9! That makes for a late breakfast so I just fixed a couple pieces of toast.

I was surprised to hear about Estelle Getty - I haven't watched an episode of Golden Girls in ages, but she was by far the funniest.

Today there were 8 day lilies blossoms - I can't believe they're still going strong. This morning a family of cardinals was playing in the hibiscus hedge. I received an e-mail the other day from one of the nursery catalogs and they were selling Rose of Sharon hedge - it looked exactly like my hibiscus - a little digging finds that they are indeed one and the same.

I ordered one of the pet nail groomers this morning for the Frog Wrangler. She won't let me cut her nails, but I'm hoping she'll let me use this groomer tool. It would save trips to the vets for nail clippings.

The temps have finally abated for a day or two - only into the 80's. For the next four days were supposed to get rain because of Hurricane Dolly. The last couple days of rain we didn't get, so we'll see if we get any of this. The lawn surely needs it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004