Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Bugs

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bugs

I hate 'em. Every time I open the door to let the Frog Wrangler out it seems that a bug or two follows her in. I've got three or four flies flying around. The Frog Wrangler is having a lot of fun outside with the lightning bugs. At 15 years old, she has trouble getting around, but when she gets outside and one of those bugs light up right in front of her she's like a puppy - pouncing on her prey. It's fun to watch.

The temps are climbing into the 90 every day - very, very hot indeed. I had to go over to pick up the angel food order this morning. I had to take a pain killer after yesterday's foray into Walmart. My knees were swollen to about twice their size from the arthritis. And they let me know it too! Thankfully, at the pick-up they have people who carry the boxes to your car. My freezer is now pretty full and I'm all set for another month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004