Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Tired Tuesday

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tired Tuesday

I'm exhausted today. I've been running around cleaning and de-cluttering. Today is trash day. All I have to do now is get everything to the curb.

It finally cooled down a bit here. The temps last night dropped into the 50's and I was able to turn off the air conditioner and open some windows. The rest of the week looks like it's going to be much of the same. Thank goodness.

I made a loaf of bread in my new bread maker the other day and this morning for breakfast I was able to make some toast from it. Delicious! It seems I've doing a lot of cooking and baking lately. When you make a decision to stop eating out I guess that's the result. It's definitely cheaper! Tonight I'm making sausage with some french fries. Although the Frog Wrangler is taking a nap and that looks much more appealing at the moment......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004