Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Sunday Mornings Will Not Be The Same

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Sunday Mornings Will Not Be The Same

Was shocked to hear the news today that Tim Russert has died. One of my Sunday morning traditions for more years than I care to think about it, is watching Tim Russert's show, Meet The Press. I purposely do not bring politics onto this blog - there are too many of them out there on whatever side you may be. But I deeply love to keep up to date with politics and Tim Russert brought you the big interviews in a very deep and thoughtful way. Buffalo, New York has lowered their flags to half staff in his honor. Condolences to his dad, Big Russ, the subject of Tim Russert's two books, and his wife and son. Sunday mornings will not be the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004