Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: OUCH!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

OUCH!

So I spent my afternoon doing something completely different - and believe me, I wish I hadn't. I got up from my chair to fix some lunch and my hand slipped on the chair and caught my thumbnail - ripping over a good quarter of it off. Well, once I stopped screaming - and then stopped silent screaming - I thought it looked bad enough that I better run over to the hospital to have it looked at. A couple shots later and I'm feeling nothing! The doc removed another good chunk of the nail and bandaged me up. Right now I'm still feeling nothing. I'm a bit worried about the moment I no longer feel nothing, but I got some pills to help with that. I seem to always have so much fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004