Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: It's Nation Nakedness Week - Please Participate!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

It's Nation Nakedness Week - Please Participate!

LOL. I couldn't resist. Yesterday turned out to be rain all day with thunder and lightning, so I had the computer off all day. This morning started as the same as yesterday. I thought I was in that movie Groundhog Day. Lots of lightning. I had errands to run and there was a small break this afternoon, so I made a mad dash to the car and made it to the post office before the rain picked back up and more lightning. Listen, I walk with a large metal walker - I'm a moving lightning rod! I take these things very seriously.

So most of yesterday and today has been the Frog Wrangler and I just hanging out. I've been sick to my stomach for two days now and have a nasty hacking cough. Today I decided to skip eating all together and just keep the liquids flowing. Tonight's a new episode of Ghost Hunter on the SciFi channel. That is the most awesome show - especially when they get voices on their digital recorders - it gives me the creeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004