Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Frog of the Day


Radko - Froggy Forehand
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It was nice taking the weekend off and doing much of nothing. Last night I made a nice round steak with mashed potatoes - yummy! It rained a little bit yesterday afternoon, and the ground was wet again this morning, so I don't think the lawn guy will be showing up anytime soon - I'll be getting to my car with a machette. I counted a total of 24 spikes on my daylilies. They've been blossoming for two weeks now and from the looks should last at least another. I was surprised to see blossoms on the hibiscus hedge - it's a couple weeks early.

It's been a while since we've seen a Christopher Radko ornament - my favorite frog collectible - and so today I thought would be good to see another of the ornaments that are being introduced this year. This is Froggy Forehand and is #1014138. This Froggy is ready for Wimbledon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004