Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Frog of the Day

Today has been much better for both the Frog Wrangler and myself. Of course I sat up on the edge of the bed for half the night. A mug of hot chocolate helps wake you up in the morning though. The temperatures are supposed to soar through the 90's today. The Frog Wrangler has already positioned herself over an air conditioning vent. I'm staying cool, but also keeping an eye out for a squirrel that's trying to get in the house. Last night he hoped up on the window and started scratching at the window frame for all he was worth. I don't know if it can do any damage there, but I kept knocking on the window to scare him away. He finally gave up but I want to be sure that if he comes back today that I continue his retraining! LOL

This frog item is the second of a group of three. This is Hear No Evil and is from Direct International of Newton Falls, Ohio. The item is made of a polyresin and carries a Made in China sticker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004