Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Frog of the Day

Frog of the Day! What's that all about? It's been a long time, hasn't it? Hey, like this frog - I see nothing. I don't know who felt worse this morning, me or the Frog Wrangler. She just wanted to be held and I couldn't get into a sitting position. Finally, the two of us seemed to get moving a bit this morning. I'm not sure for how long, so we better get to today's frog.....

This frog item is from Direct International and is a See No Evil frog. It is part of a set of three. It is made of resin and dates to this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004