Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It's been an interesting day - try doing everything with a playtex glove on your dominant hand. Not so easy. I changed the bandage on my thumb and it looks pretty nasty, but doesn't really hurt so much today (no, don't take my pills away.......lol).

The Frog Wrangler has had a pretty good week. She has been pretty funny. She knows when I'm not feeling well, and last night she tried a number of times to get up on the bed - I finally gave her a boost and she slept right next to me with her head nestled right up under my chin. Even when I finally shooed her off the bed after a couple hours she was insistent to sleep right next to my bed. It's funny, when she was a puppy and for the most of her first 7 years she slept on the bed next to me - practically on top of me. And I sometimes said oh, I wish she was still doing that - until she wanted to do it. The Wrangler takes up a lot of space on the bed! Besides that, with my back, I'm constantly having to roll from side to side to try and find a spot that isn't painful.

So today she seems to realize that I'm going to live and feeling a bit better, therefore she could return to her pillows and the air conditioning vent. She perks up whenever I move because she wants to double check. It's the livliest I've seen her in a while!

Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004