Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I'm posting this a bit early today because guess what? We're under severe storm warning again today. Ugh! The news last night said that St. Louis has closed it's flood walls along the city in preparation for the river's rise of all the water coming down from Iowa. We've actually had a couple dry days here in Tidy Town but unfortunately it hasn't been enough for the farmers. I ran out to do some errands this morning before the storms hit. I took a shower before I left and came home and had to take another one. One step outside and you're drenched with sweat. In my rambling around I found a couple new frogs to put up soon. In the meantime - this is The Frog Wrangler's day......

The Frog Wrangler, with her dark coat, is minding the heat something terrible. Here she is resting on her pillow right next to the air conditioning vent. You might notice that she is blind in her left eye. It makes her perceptions off and often in turning around she'll run into a wall. She's learned to compensate for the most part but every now and then you'll hear a loud thud - ouch! The Frog Wrangler will turn 15 next month. She's my buddy and still has to move room to room when I do so she can see me.

Have a good weekend and enjoy the rest of Friday the 13th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004