Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Cooler?

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cooler?

The temps today hit the high 80's. I guess I should be happy it didn't hit the high 90's, but it didn't really feel all that much cooler.

Today I finally had to go out to the post office and then over to Walmart to do some grocery shopping. Very few people were walking the streets downtown. Even Walmart was uncharacteristically empty. I've been feeling sick with the heat for over a week now and about 3/4 of the way through grocery shopping I had to leave and come home. The neighbors were a bit concerned when they saw me coming in - they had never seen someone so red! They thought I had a major sunburn on my face - actually it was just a bad case of being over-heated. They were nice enough to bring my groceries inside and they came back about an hour later to check and be sure I was o.k. That's what it's like living in a small town.

So the Frog Wrangler and I are just sitting near the air conditioning vents and trying to keep cool. There was supposedly a break in the weather today - I hope we get a bigger break tomorrow! LOL

In other great news I got a box today from the UPS guy - it was a bread machine. I can not wait to make a loaf of bread! I missed my old machine so much. There is nothing better than a fresh loaf of bread coming out of the machine and sitting down with some butter and enjoying a piece. I've got a bunch of bread machine cookbooks - time to get busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004