Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Coffee

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Coffee

Recently I wrote about having tried to make coffee and how horrible I thought it tasted. I haven't drank coffee for at least 15 years, probably more. AB told me that the Starbucks Morning Blend that I tried was akin to pain thinner and I'd like the Dunkin Donuts brand better. So this morning while I was whipping up a batch of pancakes I thought well, lets give it a try. All I can say is no more coffee for me, thank you. I'll stick to either a cup of tea or hot chocolate - or better yet a nice tall glass of water.

I turned on CNN this morning to hear that we are once again under a sever weather threat. This is really getting old. The temps have climbed into the 90's and by Sunday were supposed to hit 100. This morning at 8 o'clock it was already 81 degrees. The Frog Wrangler really hates this weather, and I can't say that I'm not far behind her. Thank goodness the air conditioner was fixed last month just in time for this hot weather. While the Wrangler and I are hanging near the air conditioning vents - my cockatiel just loves the warmer weather and is whistling up a storm. I really have to get a picture of her up.

Last night I watched Ghost Hunters - the new episode wasn't all that scary, but then I watched the rerun after, which was the St. Augustine lighthouse. They caught not only a voice on tape but a shadow looking over the railing at them. Spooky stuff. Twenty minutes after the show was over, my doorbell rang. Of course no one was at the door - it was 10:30 at night. Guess my own ghost wanted me to know he was watching Ghost Hunters too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004