Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A very late night last night

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A very late night last night

My eyes are rolling in my head this morning! They're matching the thunder that's rolling outside. I stayed up till the wee hours of the morning keeping track of the primary race. What a nail biter! This morning the Frog Wrangler did not appreciate the value of sleeping in and insisted upon getting up and outside. Oh well, a cup of hot chocolate and a piece of toast and now I'm ready to take on the day - well, till nap time ---- is it nap time yet------please.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004