Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Sundays

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sundays

I like Sundays. The Frog Wrangler and I got up a little later than normal, read the newspaper while sipping a cup of hot chocolate. Clipped coupons and got the organizer all set for grocery shopping. I took a steak out of the freezer last night for dinner. I received a big box yesterday of muffins - that was nice. 96 muffins - a whole case! Thank goodness for AB who trolls the internet looking for free deals. This last week I got more toothpaste and coffee than I'll need for the rest of the year. That's OK with me. Oh but the muffins are great - that was a real coup. I kept one box of 6 out and put the rest in the freezer.

And I even got to write a scathing letter! I always feel better after writing a scathing letter to someone. The object of my wrath today was Cokie Roberts - it's political and not appropriate for here but suffice it to say - it felt great! LOL

It's beautiful weather here today. A little cool, but supposed to warm up to 70 degrees. I'm enjoying the last few days of spring weather. On Tuesday we're supposed to be in the 80's and that will probably be that until October! Enjoy the rest of your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004