Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Sugar Rush

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sugar Rush

I gave up candy and sweets 2 months ago, but every now and then you just want something to satisfy that sweet tooth. So today while I was out I found these Reese's Cookies - they come in a single package so I thought that wasn't too bad. While good, I've been running in circles for about an hour because of a sugar rush! It's amazing how sweet it tasted. Two months ago I probably wouldn't have batted an eye, but once my system got cleared of the stuff it was a shock. I don't plan on doing that again any time soon.

I got the cookie because the pie last night was just too tart. One bite and I could not eat it. I threw the rest of the pie away. When the rush wears off, I plan on taking a nap. I spent a lot of this morning put the fruit together for the next batch of tropical fruitcake - mango, papaya, pineapple, guava, ginger, raisins, currants, dates, cashews, madacamia nutes, almonds, and coconut - all bathing in spiced rum and coconut rum liqueur for the next two days. Yumm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004