Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: More Rain

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

More Rain

Another day of rainy weather. I sometimes wonder if it's ever going to end. The weather has been crazy - the news this morning said that it was snowing in the state of Washington, that they were expecting over a foot of snow! Then I talk with EH in Mississippi, whose garden is rapidly growing (I want a tomato!). Meanwhile, I'm beginning to know how Swamp Thing feels. The Frog Wrangler hates getting her paws wet. It's funny to watch her out there doing a little dance trying not to put her paws down on wet grass. Poor baby.

I planned on baking ten loaves of my fruitcake today, but I forgot to take the butter out of the freezer yesterday - so it's on the schedule for the first thing tomorrow morning. A little more booze on the fruit never hurt anyone. There's a fruitcake recipe that I have in which the fruit is kept in booze for 2 whole months - now that's patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004