Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: It's King Jesus Day in Tidy Town

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

It's King Jesus Day in Tidy Town

And you can't get anywhere in town. I went out to go to the dollar stores and then out to Walmart. The downtown dollar was closed as was much of the town - everyone was streaming to the library grounds where they were holding the King Jesus Day celebration. Sorry, I'm not that religious. I went to Walmart and did some shopping while it was empty! On the way home I stopped by one of the booths on the edge of the celebration and picked up a couple bratwursts for lunch. The Frog Wrangler and I watched as the marchers from the celebration went by (they walk all over town then back to the square for lunch and a sermon). I think I need a nap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004