Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: The Ice Cream Quest

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Ice Cream Quest

It's been a rather frantic 24 hours here at Frog Central. Last evening I decided to use the first recipe that I had for ice cream because it tasted just like Kool-Whip. My thought was to make it up and then today bake off a Mrs. Smith pumpkin pie. The ice cream maker has a connection piece that connects to the KitchenAid - and I couldn't find that piece. Last night I must have torn the kitchen apart 3 times - looking everywhere to no avail. So I finally broke down and found a site that I could order a replacement part. This morning I continued the search and finally gave up at noon because of other pressing household tasks. I reached up to get a green garbage bag from the box and there on top of the bags was the part I was looking for. It must have been a glorious Alzheimer's moment that led me to put it there. Especially since I haven't used any of those bags in 2 weeks and I used the part since then. Who knows. AB swears it's probably the person who seems to haunt this place - I tend to think it's more my own doing. Again, who knows - at least it was found and I just finished the ice cream Kool-Whip and tomorrow I'll bake off the pie and things will be back on track ....... I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004