Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Frog of the Day


Frog Tote Bag
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Yesterday was a total bust. I planned on going to the grand opening of both our new CVS and the new farm/feed store. But it was cold, windy, and rainy so everything (including the free lunch) was cancelled. As bad as the weather got here over the weekend, thankfully the worst of the storms were south of here.

For today's frog item I received an e-mail from a cute site called Never Kiss a Frog. They have these wonderful tote bags with the slogan "Never Kiss A Frog - Save One Instead." And a portion of the $19.99 price goes to Amphibian Ark, an international organization dedicated to saving frogs. Do check them out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004