Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Frog of the Day


Radko - Green n Groomed
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I'm running a bit late today in getting on the computer. I was out to a hog roast - well I showed up and they were sold out. So I drove up by a new farm/feed store that's here in town. They are having their grand opening and they have all the local fair rides set up. I'm going to stop in tomorrow because they'll be having free eats.

For the first time since I moved here to Tidy Town, I was able to do a load of wash without having to stop and start the washer dozens of time as the water drained out. The plumber fixed the outflow pipe and it worked perfectly - makes me want to do catch up on the loads and loads of wash that have piled up in the basement - well almost....

This frog collectible from Radko is the complement to yesterday's bride. This is called Green 'n' Groomed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004