Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Frog of the Day


Hoppily Ever After
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Yesterday turned out to be pretty interesting. I had a telephone interview for a teaching job just down the road. Keep your fingers crossed. In the evening I had a good call with fellow baker MG - fellow baker in the sense I like to bake at home and he does it professionally! lol He gave me some tips on the changes I am making to my latest fruitcake recipe. Next week I'm trying out the new recipe so again - keep your fingers crossed. It's been cold and rainy here for about 3 days now and I'm ready for the temps to head back up into the 70's again.

This frog collectible is from Christopher Radko and is entitled Hoppily Ever After. This is part of the free-blown collection from this year. I do not have this as part of my collection but would love it (hint, hint). This item sells at Angela's Radko for $78. Just tell them to send it to me - they know me too well.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004