Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler has had a pretty good week. Arthritis has made her a bit lame on one of her front legs, especially when she first wakes up. All in all she's pretty happy, especially with her big treats being delivered this last week. She sees one of them coming out and her tail can't wag hard enough! She is not all happy with the warmer weather we are finally starting to get (70 degrees today - woo hoo!). I guess if I was wearing a fur coat, I'd like the cooler temps too. Well, I think the Wrangler has the right idea, nap time.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004