Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler had an excellent day today. She felt well enough to get up into her chair and her favorite treats arrived today! Ah, who could ask for more? Walmart hasn't carried her favorite treats for about a month now. I finally broke down and ordered them on-line (which is more expensive). I gave her a Busy Bone Dental and she ran around the house for about a half hour with her tail wagging so hard I thought she was going to fall over. She finally settled down and thoroughly enjoyed her treat. Of course, after a big treat, you need a big nap.

Hope you have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004