Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Cold Day in Tidy Town

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Cold Day in Tidy Town

The temps barely made it into the 60's today. By this evening they were slipping back into the 50's. This evening I made some breaded chicken (from the Angel Food - with food prices soaring, you really need to check this program out!) and in the last few minutes I decided to throw on some pasta sauce and some hot pepper jack cheese. That a rice side dish made for a great dinner. Having the oven also heated up the house for the evening - which was nice. I've turned the heat off and I don't want to turn it back on, but I might as I head into bed tonight.

A lot of house chores today kept me busy. I had to do a couple loads of wash. I'm heading out first thing in the morning to head southward to the next town down. I'm going on a tour of the local community college and then I'll probably head over to a produce market I saw an advertisement for in the newspaper. It'll be nice to get out for the morning, but I'm afraid of how much gas I'll be using! Prices here have been over $4 for a week of so now. Well - I'm off to watch the Daily Show and The Colbert Report. Have a good night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004