Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Cherry Pie

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Cherry Pie

I got a cherry pie on Saturday and last night decided to have a slice. Wow! was it tart. My lips are still puckered - lol. This morning the sun was out but it was cool - still nice to run out and handle a couple errands. It seems today has been a mad dash from start to finish - well, til now.

I wonder if last night was the end of Desperate Housewives. They did a flash forward five years at the end - which usually means the end of a series. Moonlight is gone too - and I just started watching that one. So many stations, so much crap. I find anymore I end up watching BBC America - especially on Saturdays.

The Frog Wrangler was a bit antsy this morning - she wanted to go out every five minutes, but she finally calmed down this afternoon. She climbs onto those pillows and falls right asleep. I wish I could fall asleep that fast and easy. And lately she sleeps so soundly, it takes a loud whistle to get her up!

Maybe I'll go have another piece of cherry pie - maybe tonight's piece won't be as tart as last nights (yeah, I know it will be but I'll forever be the optimist).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004