Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A busy weekend!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

A busy weekend!

Aren't weekends supposed to be a time to unwind? It seems like all I've done today is run from one errand to another. I went down to the liquor store to pick up the booze for my summer fruitcake. Then I headed down to church to pick up the Angel Food order. With today's prices for food and gas - look for your local distribution point because it is an excellent deal. By the time I got home my knees and back were in full rebellion mode. So after a bit of resting, waiting for the pain killer to kick in, I went out to get the mail. Ugh! This month was bad from the start financially - it just got a lot worse. The MRI that I had - the insurance didn't cover it - any of it. Of course this was after they told me they would. So I received a bill for almost $5,000.00. I'll be on the phone with them Monday morning for sure. Makes me think I must have some horrible karma. I was saying to a friend last month that I was finally starting to get ahead a bit - oh how the gods must be laughing at that statement! All I can do is keep on keeping on, as the saying goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004