Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Trash Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Trash Day

I decided that since today was trash day I would make a run at trying to make some sense of my office - also known as the ladybug room (the previous people decorated the entire room in a ladybug theme - ugh!). I got quite a few boxes cleaned out, a couple packed up, and in the process took back the majority of the room. Still a bit of things to go through, but several huge boxes went to the curb. I wasn't even back to the door when a truck stopped at the curb and they were pawing through it. It's been about a half hour since I took the trash out and I've seen three other cars pull up. By nightfall even the boxes may be gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004