Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Spring Cleaning Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring Cleaning Day

Today is Spring Cleaning Day here in Tidy Town. You can pile as much trash as you want at the curb and it doesn't cost any extra. So bright and early this morning I headed to the basement to finish breaking up boxes from when I first moved here and to bag up stuff that the previous people who lived here left. I ended up with about a dozen bags of trash and 15 boxes of broken up boxes. The neighbors have been likewie packing the curb with boxes and bags, so we've talked about all the stuff that's collected over the last year and needed to be cleaned out. I still have the weekly trash bag to take out as well as a big box from what I've cleaned out of my office. I think some of my neighbors are a bit impressed with the length and height to which my pile is becoming out there! LOL

The Frog Wrangler is doing better today. She's resting quite a bit and no return of her dizzy spells. Thanks to all of you who wrote asking about her and wishing her well. I know that as she approaches 15 she has outlived many others of her breed. Even the vet says he is amazed at her longevity. It's lots of love and of course - treats! So as long as she's happy and comfortable I'll make sure she gots all the love and attention she wants and can stand. I don't have unrealistic expectations though and I know her final days are approaching. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it and enjoy each and every day in the meantime. That's about the best we can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004