Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Peanut Butter Cookies

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Peanut Butter Cookies


Peanut Butter Cookies
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
And my are they delicious! It's been a rainy, miserable day here and both the Frog Wrangler and I just wanted to kick back and relax a bit. This afternoon a bit of gumption kicked in and I brought out the KitchenAid mixer and did up a batch of peanut butter cookies. Now I have lots of dough in the refrigerator - I tend to make up just a small amount at a time. That way they are nice and warm and fresh out of the oven. Yummy! They'll be great to munch on during Survivor tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004