Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Just a quick entry

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Just a quick entry

Today has started out bad and gotten worse as the day has gone on. The Frog Wrangler had a really bad morning and had a period were she couldn't stand. Lots of support and one of her pain pills and she's now resting comfortably. She was back on her feet pretty quickly but still a scary time. Then I did a load of laundry and the drain is blocked - so the plumber is coming back tomorrow morning to take care of that. In the meantime I had to wring out all the items in the washer by hand. I decided the rest of the day I'm sitting in my chair and not moving! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004