Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: I'm Exhausted!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm Exhausted!

This last week has been a lot of work in my office, but looking around I see quite a bit of work yet to do! And when did the venacular change from den to office. I kind of like calling my little getaway here a den - that terminology seems better suited to a house. Anyway, today I'm taking off from the redecorating project of my office to catch up on some other errands. I've already been to the post office, bank, pharmacy, and grocery store. This afternoon I have to go pick up my co-op food order. Walmart, which has been doing an agressive green campaign, is handing out nylon reusable bags. It would have been nice to see a more natural material - but their trying and I got another nice re-usable grocery bag to use.

And it's raining here again today - my lawn guy is thinking he's never going to get any work this summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004