Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Frog of the Day


Frog Shower Curtain
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
It's been such a hectic week already - so it's nice that today the Frog Wrangler and I can have a little down time. I can't believe that it's the last day of April. A list of errands sit on my desk but I think everything can just wait until next month! lol Tomorrow will be a busy day - so thought I'd do a little singing in the shower with today's frogs to get ready......

This frog item is a shower curtain. I found this at the local dollar store and I can honestly say I've never seen a thinner shower curtain! It is adorned with frogs on lily pads and has some frogs with musical notes around them with the words Hello Frog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004