Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Frog of the Day


Radko - Million Dollar Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I know it's a bit late in the day for the Frog of the Day, but finally I'm feeling a bit better. So better late than never. The Frog Wrangler has been dutifully keeping a vigil over me as I grunt and groan trying to move. I gotta stop all that late night partying - LOL! (I was in bed by 11 last night - right after Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert).

So have you thought about what would make a great Radko Ornament. You must have some ideas. The people at Radko would really like to hear our input.

This frog collectible is from Christopher Radko and is called Million Dollar Frog. A great ornament that is in it's second year of production. I'm looking forward to adding this one to my collection!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004