Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Frog of the Day

They say that in comedy timing is everything. Late last night - early this morning - I couldn't stop laughing. With my back as bad as it is, it's tough changing positions from one side to the other in bed. So I woke up at some point and my back was aching from laying in one position so I struggled around and finally was ready to plop into a more comfortable position. Just as my butt hit the bed the house started shaking - a 4.7 magnitude aftershock hit. Well I thought this a bit funny and started giggling. Well then I couldn't stop. The Frog Wrangler was not amused.

So this morning I was still giggling a bit over the whole thing as I got up and started my morning routine. I let the Frog Wrangler out to do her "business" and was watching the cardinals play in the hedge, calling to one another. When the Wrangler came back inside she went right over to her treat jar as usual. I noticed a white spot on her back and I thought to myself "Gee, I don't remember any white flowers out there." So I reached over to pick it off and only then did I realize it was bird poop. I said aloud to her "A bird pooped on you." It was at that moment that my pet bird - a cockatiel who likes to mimic vocalizations - started mimicking my laughter. So once again I couldn't help but laugh. I hope this is all a good omen for how the rest of the day is going to go!

This frog item is from Grow Your Own and is Freddie the Frog. You put the frog in water and it will expand to 600 times it's current size. There is quite a collection of these Grow Your Own items - Freddie the Frog is the 90th in the series. I'll have to see about getting another one of these so we can try it out. I received this little guy recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004