Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Frog of the Day


Faces in the Woods - Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
Monday morning and the Frog Wrangler and I are ready and raring to go! We've been busy already this morning - me running the vacuum cleaner and the Wrangler shedding as fast as can right behind me! lol. I made a big batch of BBQ chicken this weekend so I shouldn't have to cook most of this week. Along with some hush puppies - delicious. If only I had some cole slaw it would have been complete.

This frog item is really cute. It is from Red Carpet Studios and is their Faces in the Woods line. This frog can be attached to a tree or the side of a house. A great addition to the collection!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004