Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Frog of the Day


Radko - BellaFroggie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I'm sore from head to toe today. Yesterday was busier than ever. And in the midst of household chores I tackled the 10 pounds of onions in the refrigerator. They've all been chopped and are in the freezer. Well, so I thought until I went into the little sliding drawer last night for some cheese and there sat a small 3 pound bag of onions - taunting me. They'll have to wait for another day. It was nice enough yesterday to open a window for awhile, but last night after I went to bed all I could smell was onions!

RADKO UPDATE - I had sent an e-mail to Radko saying that I would love to see a finial ornament with a frog on top. I know a lot of frog lovers like to make an all frog tree and it would be nice to have a topper that had a frog on it. I received a reply that they loved the idea and passed it on to their development team. Further, they would love to know whay you think would make a great idea for a frog ornament. So use the comment section to give them your best ideas of what you would like to see and who knows, in the future you just might!

This frog collectible is a great Radko ornament. It is called Bella Froggie and will be available this year. This style of ornament used to be called Italian, but the manufacture of them was moved to Romania. Now it is called Free-Blown style. It is a whopping 9 inches tall and retails for $100.00.

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Ken said...

I got you to click on the comment button! Now give me your best idea for a new Radko ornament......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004