Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Frog of the Day


Frog Tub Appliques
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Frog Wrangler is feeling much better. Thanks to all of you who sent e-mails worrying about her. She started perking up yesterday evening and today she's been all over the place, seeing just how much mischief she can get in to.

This morning when I let her out a female cardinal was on the porch railing (that porch railing is quite the hang out for the birds!). I gave a couple short whistles mimicking the call that the males make and she came right up to the door, checking me out. She decided the sound and sight didn't match and took off to the shrub hedge soon to be chased around the hedge by a male cardinal.

This frog item is a set of 4 non-slip bath tub appliques from Regent Products Corp. Frogs are definately fun - but they can also be functional. I found these this last week in my travels about town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004