Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Frog of the Day

This morning I spent with a dog in my lap wanting to be comforted. The Frog Wrangler had a bad day yesterday and it is extending into today. She's resting comfortably now on her pillows, so hopefully the worst is over. The weather here has gotten really nice over the weekend and today it's supposed to hit 70 degrees! A lone hyacinth is up in the side yard. I forgot about it last year - I meant to dig it up and put it in the flower beds. Maybe this year. I've gotten bitten by the desire to start spring cleaning. Guess I know what I'll be doing the rest of the day.

This frog item was found at the local dollar store during my visit last week. It is from Pacific Enterprises and is part of their Yardwork Originals line. It is a frog playing a banjo. A cute little guy that just begged to come home with me......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004