Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Frog of the Day


Radko - Frog Song Cookie Jar
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
I received a beautiful catalog from Marie at Christopher Radko with all the items that they have available for the year. The ornaments are absolutely gorgeous. Then I turned the page and voila! - more froggies that you can put around your house. And I do love cookie jars - as long as they are filled with cookies..........

This is from Christopher Radko and is a Frog Song Cookie Jar. It plays Jingle Bells. The design is reminiscent of the ornament entitled Ribbit Reader. This is part of their Home For The Holiday's Frog Song Collection. It reatails for $175. Check with your local Radko dealer or you can check out everything Radko by going to their website - www.christopherradko.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004