Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday!

It's been a crazy couple of days. Yesterday I had to run a number of errands around town and finished up at Walmart picking up some treats for the Frog Wrangler. I was exhausted by the time I got home but was glad to get so much done. I plopped in front of the television to watch Survivor - I'm getting tired of it to tell you the truth, they need to find something new to keep it interesting.

This morning I felt like I'd been hit by a Mac truck. I could barely get out of bed. All that running around yesterday. Add to that it's raining here - AGAIN!! - which does wonders for keeping the joints aching, and I think today will be a slow day for both the Wrangler and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004