Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino
The Wrangler and I are settling back down after another earthquake this morning. I don't know if it's still considered an aftershock since so much time has passed since the first one, but it's still just as scary! The Wrangler has had a pretty good week - she loves the air conditioning and has moved her pillows to the edge of the grate. She was a bit annoyed with me today because I got into a big project in the den - going through boxes of recipe clippings. Came across a lot of interesting recipes that I'd like to try. In the meantime I think the Wrangler and I are going to take a nap this afternoon and catch up on some z's.

Hope you have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004